The magnificent Pyrope Garnet. From Mozambique these stones are a precise 5mm round cut. Natural unheated Garnet that are eye clean with open color and gemmy brilliance. Twenty dollars per pair.
Shipping from United States
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 10 - 30 business days
- Canada : 5 - 14 business days
- United Kingdom : 7 - 30 business days
- North America : 3 - 30 business days
- Europe : 7 - 30 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 10 - 30 business days
- Asia Pacific : 7 - 30 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 7 - 30 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 10 - 30 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 10 - 30 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your gemstones natural?
Yes. All of our gemstones are natural earth mined specimens. Certain stones are commonly heat treated and we disclose all treatments within the description. As a Registered Gemologist (RG) and gem cutter, It is my career to authenticating gemstones and looking for discrepancies. Each piece sold by us go through a series of at least three tests before being sold.