In the gem trade we differentiate GOLDEN TOURMALINE from green Tourmaline by classifying golden Tourmaline as a type 2 clarity gem. We accept that Golden Tourmaline may not always be eye clean in gem grade material. This collection of three stones are a great example of that. Weighing eighteen carats total, each beautiful inclusion only adds to the uniqueness and alluring features. They create vistas....
Natural Golden Tourmaline
Large pear 9.5ct
Small pear 5.85ct
Shipping from United States
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 10 - 30 business days
- Canada : 5 - 14 business days
- United Kingdom : 7 - 30 business days
- North America : 3 - 30 business days
- Europe : 7 - 30 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 10 - 30 business days
- Asia Pacific : 7 - 30 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 7 - 30 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 10 - 30 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 10 - 30 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your gemstones natural?
Yes. All of our gemstones are natural earth mined specimens. Certain stones are commonly heat treated and we disclose all treatments within the description. As a Registered Gemologist (RG) and gem cutter, It is my career to authenticating gemstones and looking for discrepancies. Each piece sold by us go through a series of at least three tests before being sold.